Free document imaging specialist resume template for your next job opportunity in MS Word file format. Essential responsibilities of a Document Imaging Specialist are organizing and archiving documents, digitizing documents, assessing scanning quality, making sure documents are legible, cataloging files, and helping to retrieve documents.
Everything is fully optimized and the process of updating your resume will feel like a breeze. You can be confident at your interview with these modern templates created by a professional resume writer and a designer with 10 years of experience.
This template easy to edit and totally customizable. You can modify the templates to your pleasure and give them your personal touch. You can change texts, titles, fonts and colors. Also, you can add, delete or move any element.
- Resume template
- Font can be change
- A4 paper size
- Template files come in Microsoft Word .docx version
- PC or Mac
- Google Account or Microsoft Word. Don’t have Microsoft Word? Download a free trial for PC or Mac here: https://products.office.com/en-us/try
- Unzipping software such as WinZip, WinRar or 7zip to open up the zip file you will download. Download WinZip free trial for PC or Mac here: https://www.winzip.com/win/en/prod_down.html
- Basic computer knowledge
- These templates only work in Microsoft Word desktop software and Google Docs.
- These templates don’t work in Adobe InDesign, TextEdit, OpenOffice, Word Online or any other software.
- All template designs are for personal use only and may not be resold or redistributed under any circumstances.